I believe many parents are willing to invest in good quality toys to stimulate a child’s learning and creativity at an early age. When I shop for toys, I often find myself asking these few questions;
- Do I already have something similar to this toy?
- Will it add to the clutter in my house?
- Can he still use it a few years down the road?
- Will he learn something from this toy?
I tend to be more selective on his toys as I think most kids outgrow their toys very quickly.
So when My Miracle Baby approached me for a review one of their products, I didn’t choose the biggest and most expensive toy I can find at their online store – I selected the Janod 4 in 1 magic suitcase because;
- It is small and compact in size
- It is an educational toy
- Kids like to doodle – there is absolutely no waste of paper and 100% environmental friendly
- I see the longevity of this toy – it can be used as a tool to revise his homework and spelling when he hits school
My boy loves to mimick me at times. I have a habit of jotting notes on my whiteboard. Whenever he sees me doodle on my whiteboard, it fascinates him and he tries to snatch the white board marker and attempts to draw on the board.
This toy is a perfect to let him explore on his own – preferably under adult supervision (as there are small parts which may pose as a choking hazard). He learns new letters and gets his chance to doodle on the board. As it comes in the form of a suitcase, I can easily fold it and pack it wherever he goes.
Check out this link to the product if you need more details.
In my opinion, such educational toys are much more engaging for the younger minds than to sit him in front of the television or ipad watching videos. Nowadays, more and more children are myopic because of frequent contact with such near vision devices – and this is a very unhealthy trend.
My Miracle Baby has decided to sponsor one more set of Janod 4-in-1 magic suitable to one of my lucky followers.
To participate in this giveaway, simply
1. Like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/drdonnachow
2. Like the Facebook page at My Miracle Baby
3. Like and share this facebook post below. Remember to change your settings to public.
4. Tag 4 or more friends who will be interested in this giveaway.
Please note that all of the above 4 steps have to be completed to qualify for this giveaway.
It is open to all parents with residential address in Singapore.
The giveaway will end on 25 September Sunday at 12 noon, and the winner will be announced on my facebook page.
Enter code JT10% at checkout.
Do check out their site for more mummy and baby products!